Kateryna "Kat" Azar // BLEED Course Facilitator // Spirituality & Yoga Teacher
As a mother of 2, a spiritual teacher & yoga educator, Kat has been
practicing yoga and spiritual healing since 2018 .
Certified in Hatha Yoga , Himalayan Kriya Yoga, Pilates, Meditation and Breathing, Kateryna is passionate about working with the body to help heal the minds of others.
She places her focus on all aspects of yoga with her clients: the physical practice, pranayama and deep meditative state for holistic and effective whole body healing.
Kat also utilizes essential oils as a means of removing emotional and physical blockages of the subconscious mind.
Kat has directly improved the lives of hundreds of individuals throughout the Middle East, in finding their path to their healthiest lifestyle, whilst guiding them in becoming the best version of themselves. Kat loves to work with women, as her strong female healing energy inspires her offerings.
Kat is excited to join "period as a course facilitator of BLEED
to inspire and uplift other females in their healing journeys.
· BREATHE™ Certification Teacher Training Program
The Breathing Class, received November 2022
· Aroma Diagnostics Certificate
Simple Aroma School, received June 2022
· Himalayan Kriya Yoga Level 1 Teacher Training Program
Kevala Foundation, received June 2022
· International face-building coach & Anti-age expert
Avtonomnaia Nekommercheskaia Organizatciia Dopolnitelnogo Obrozovaniia, received June 2020
· Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Instructing Pilates Matwork
Active iQ, received January 2022
· Experienced Teacher Advanced Program Teacher Training Certificate
Yogafirst, received October 2020
· Dhyaan Meditation 50 Hour Teacher Training Course
Trident Wellness Centre, received September 2019
· Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Yogafirst, received February 2019
· Pre & Post Natal Exercise Course
.bodyHack: Fitness Education, received March 2019
· Certification of Participation: Breath Techniques Workshop
Yogafirst, received December 2019
· Certification of Participation: Proper Pronunciation of Vedic Chants
Yogafirst, received April 2019